Future Fortescue Industries has announced A Global Green Manufacturing centre in Gladstone Queensland.
The centre sets out to build the world’s largest electrolyser, the key piece of equipment for the renewable hydrogen industry.
As the centre scales up, the benefits from a transition away from fossil fuels are bountiful!
- The ignition of a secure long-lasting industry in regional Australia
- 1000s of immediate new jobs
- Continual project expansion over the coming decades
- Vocational training and up-skilling centres
- Providing strong employment opportunities for Indigenous people.
The focus of the new hub will be to help Australia produce industrial products and goods with zero emissions, even steel.
This massive change represents the start of the next industrial revolution in Australia.
But this time it’s not just good for our economy, but for the people who work there and the environment too.
The centre will power the next industrial revolution by producing:
- Wind turbines
- Long range electric cabling (allowing Australia to send its excess solar to places like Singapore!)
- Solar Panels
- Infrastructure for our new green economy
Click here to see more